Business Development Intern at Digital Health Startup (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10999 Berlin · Berlin
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 30.05.2017 (58 Tage alt)
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes (Medlanes.com) is a digital health company located in Berlin, Germany that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit.
With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine (one of the founders is actually an M.D.) We’re alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by Bayer Pharmaceuticals.
You’ve got first experience in sales, want to expand your skills and grow to be a big part of the company and a high-performance culture.
You’re looking to build the next big thing during the next years!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- We are looking for a motivated individual (m/f) who wants to take an active role in the following process:
- Wide range of Business development topics (from analysis, marketing to funding etc.)
- Own project with high responsibility
- You report directly to the founders
- Train your entrepreneurial skills by supporting the founding team in strategic and organizational issues
Who we are looking for:
- Proficiency in English and German
- Proactive and result oriented working style
- High level of creativity and critical thinking
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
What we offer:
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
- You work in the startup center of Berlin with the great opportunity to gain experience and kick-off your career
Permanent employment after your internship possible!
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Start: Position available now
Duration: minimum 6 months
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter). Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra.
We are excited to get to know you!