Internship in Digital Health / mHealth Startup in BerlinArbeitsort: D-10969 Berlin · Berlin
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 30.05.2017 (52 Tage alt)
We’re bringing medicine online by building the first contact point to healthcare! Medlanes (Medlanes.com) is a digital health company located in Berlin, Germany that combines the convenience of the web and mobile world with the quality and reliability of a doctor’s visit.
With our app and web service users get access to healthcare anytime, anywhere, basically “your doctor on your smartphone”
We’re a team of highly motivated professionals with backgrounds in tech and medicine (one of the founders is actually an M.D.) We’re alumni of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator, winners of two innovation grants and supported by Bayer Pharmaceuticals.
We are constantly looking for highly motivated and talented interns to support our teams in the following areas:
- Technical Research & Development
- Marketing (online) & PR
- Business Development and other domains
Manage your own small projects and assist the team with various operational tasks.
Who we are looking for:
- Very strong motivation to start an exceptionally successful career within start-ups
- Very good communication skills, fluent in English and preferable German
- Startup experience is a plus
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Creativity and problem solving skills, team player
- Ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
What we offer:
- You get an opportunity to manage your own projects
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a young and enthusiastic team with direct contact to the founders
- You work in the startup center of Berlin-Mitte with the great opportunity to gain experience and kick-off your career
Permanent employment after your internship possible!
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: 3+ months, full-time or part-time
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date. Your contact person is Emil Kendziorra.
We are excited to get to know you!