- Datameer GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 11.11.2014 (801 Tage alt)
Datameer ist ein Venture Capital finanziertes Startup in San Francisco mit Hauptentwicklungsstandort in Halle (Saale).
We’re a fast-growing, passionate team working hard to help people solve the world’s toughest problems using data. Founded in 2009 by Hadoop veterans, Datameer is a well-funded start-up backed by Kleiner Perkins, Redpoint Ventures, and Next World Capital, with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Germany.
• Create sophisticated, efficient, and visually pleasing interfaces for a web-based software products
• Design, build and maintain reusable, stable and well-tested UI components
• Evaluate requirements and initial mock-ups
• Make technology recommendations that support optimal construction, maintenance, and performance
• Help define, maintain, implement, and enforce style guides, standards, and best practices for UI development
• Work within a cross-functional, agile team delivering high quality product features
Experience and Requirements:
• 3+ years of industry experience developing high quality, modern web applications
• Strong understanding of user experience and usability concepts
• Ability to work within a highly collaborative, dynamic, distributed software engineering environment
• Experience with RequireJS, Backbone and single page applications is a plus
• Proficiency in English, basic German language skills are a plus
We offer a focused, driven culture and a collegial working environment. If you are excited about helping Datameer lead the big data revolution, we would like to talk to you and encourage you to apply.
Datameer is the only end-to-end big data analytics application purpose-built for Hadoop, designed to make big data easy for everyone. Companies of all sizes like British Telecom, Citibank, Trustev and Workday use Datameer to integrate, analyze and visualize all of their data to get new insights faster than ever.