Customer Support German Sofia, BulgariaArbeitsort: Bulgarien
- Careers in Bulgaria
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Vermittlung ist kostenpflichtig
- Anzeige vom:
- 21.07.2016 (97 Tage alt)
Customer Support with German
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responding to and resolving customer issues received via e-mail/web contact or phone;
• Typical queries – travellers that need help finding a vacation rental, booking a property, processing an online payment or owners that need help processing an order, editing an on-line property listing, resetting their account credentials or processing an on-line payment;
• Follow up to fully resolve the issue;
• Back-office operation work encompasses creating an on-line property listing, processing orders, and reviewing photos, traveller reviews, URLs and other content to ensure it meets guideline standards, terms and conditions and internal policies;
• Validate and publish many components of the on-line listing including but not limited to location, property description, location type, activity amenities, URL links, photos, property amenities, rental rates, contact information and calendar features;
• CSRs need to adhere to listing guidelines and follow proper workflow as they produce property listings.
• Excellent knowledge of German language;
• Good knowledge of English language;
• Strong customer service focus with ability to handle customers with a calm professional manner;
• Ability to show empathy and be persuasive;
• Good follow up skills;
• Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions;
• Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements;
• Ability to work on flexible shifts and weekends.
Only EU/EEA citizens with exceptional German and English language skills will be considered, applying is otherwise not useful.
Many studies prove a high correlation between customer experience and loyalty, and most retail organizations continually evaluate how to enhance their customer interaction models in order to create an emotional bond. However, after making tremendous investments to increase profitability, reduce cost, and increase competitiveness - customer loyalty can remain elusive.
Sutherland helps retailers understand the "voice of the customer," then manage outsourced solutions designed to deliver measureable results including maximizing the customer relationship.
Our current clients, including leading retail companies, benefit from our integrated BPO model, which seamlessly merges front and back office business functions. Our unique approach has allowed us to manage our customers' needs end-to-end, aligning customer care outsourcing with research, analytics, process improvement, and back-office processing to ultimately improve their bottom line and reduce costs.