PR Manager (m/f) CEE, BerlinArbeitsort: D-10115 Berlin · Berlin
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 30.07.2014 (1035 Tage alt)
You will contribute to our overall communications strategy and manage PR activities in Central-Eastern and South-Eastern Europe with a focus on Turkey, Greece and Israel. You must be comfortable with and have experience communicating directly with journalists; managing campaigns; and developing strategic communications plans and materials as well as robust consumer campaigns. We are looking for effective and creative communicators who have the ability to explain complex ideas in simple ways and who like multitasking as much as working in a multi-cultural team.
The Communications team is responsible for telling the Airbnb story around the world. Whether it's speaking to media and bloggers, hosts and guests, industry commentators, thought leaders or the wider community, the Communications team is the voice of Airbnb.
We're a fast growing, high energy team with a passion for people, places and great stories. If you'd like to be part of one of the world's greatest Communications teams, come tell us your story.
• Managing proactive communications activities and strategies for Airbnb in Central-Eastern & South-Eastern Europe, with a focus on Turkey, Greece and Israel
• Contribute and collaborate with the European and Global communications team
• Handle day-to-day media inquires and briefings from across the region
• Develop written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases and presentations
• Work with company spokespeople to prepare them for public speaking engagements, media interviews
• 2-4 years experience in Public Relations
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in running PR campaigns in either Turkey or Greece a must
• Local knowledge of either the Turkish or Greek markets
• Strong consumer/lifestyle/travel media contacts in either Turkey or Greece
• Experience in managing projects in a fast paced environment
• Excellent writing skills, with samples to share
• Unwavering verbal communications skills in any situation
• Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in stressful situations
• Ability to work with international teams and quickly develop an understanding for the
• Passion for Airbnb and the mission of the company
• PR agency experience
• Proficiency in Greek, Turkish or Hebrew
• Experience working for a start up
This sounds like you? We ́re happy hearing from you very soon! Pls apply via our website.
Tell us, why you ́re the right fit for our team, convince us from your experiences. Pls note, we ́re only accepting applications via Greenhouse.