Key Account Manager Region Süd/ Regional Fleet Sales ManagerArbeitsort: Deutschland
- Tesla Motors
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 08.10.2015 (594 Tage alt)
The Regional Fleet Sales Manager will be responsible for selling Tesla products in the B2B channel, namely leasing companies, corporate clients and fleet potentials. The successful candidate will work closely with these clients to develop sales and achieve own and company goals. The Regional Fleet Sales Manager will report into the European Fleet Manager.
- Proactively prospect for new clients within the B2B industry, selling Tesla’s as company car.
- Act as a point of contact for new fleet customer enquiries.
- Actively go to client meetings on-site and present Tesla’s fleet proposition and close off new business.
- Ensure all sales objectives are met and exceeded.
- Develop, maintain and publish a suite of accurate and timely sales reports.
- Have input and ownership of all Fleet Marketing Campaigns, whether strategic, quarterly or tactical.
- Monitor and recommend usage of the Corporate Demonstrator fleet to maximise exposure, sales and brand awareness.
- Be an expert in your field - develop and maintain comprehensive product knowledge in respect of all vehicles, business finance products and services, processes and promotions.
- Conduct competitor analysis on a regular basis in order to ensure you are maximizing your sales opportunities.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Previous fleet/automotive sales experience in the B2B market.
- A proven track-record of achieving and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong team-player.
- Excellent Communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written.
- Strong influencing skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience.
- Fluency in English + local language (depending on the region) required. Additional European languages preferred.