Servicetechniker (m/w) im AußendienstArbeitsort: Deutschland
- Tesla Motors
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 08.10.2015 (382 Tage alt)
most highly prized by their employer.
You must have a genuine passion for electric vehicles and electric propulsion systems. Without passion, you would find what we're trying to do too difficult. You must thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial company. We are building real products
– not presentations: This must excite you. We offer a competitive salary, meaningful stock ownership, health benefits, a fun work environment and the opportunity to change the paradigm of human transportation.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Senior Field Service Engineer to work in one of the most progressive companies in the world. We are seeking an experienced Service Engineer with excellent oral and written communication skills to work on our growing Supercharger network. The Supercharger network is the most advanced electric vehicle charging system in the world, and relies on sophisticated electromechanical systems designed to supply large amounts of power to our vehicles. We need a diversely talented and highly mobile Field Service Engineer ready to move quickly in order to keep our customers moving. The primary job is to service,
troubleshoot, or upgrade stationary electric vehicle charging equipment as needed. Applicants should be selfmotivated team players with a positive attitude! As stated, this role will require a significant amount of travel set around the service and upkeep of our Supercharger network in DACH Region.
· Troubleshoot and repair equipment within your assigned region, and serve as “first responder” to charging station outages in your area
· Be ready to travel for extended periods of time covering multiple locations in DACH with minimal notice.
· Perform complex and precise electro-mechanical debug, rework and repair.
· Perform tasks requiring a high level of skill and patience.
· Operate a variety of hand tools, power tools, diagnostic and measuring equipment (including DMMs and oscilloscopes).
· Take responsibility for maintaining an inventory of parts, tools and equipment.
· Organize work, procure necessary parts, plan travel, and complete accurate documentation on repair actions completed.
· Develop and follow best practices and procedures for various maintenance activities related to Supercharger.
· Maintain high levels of communication and feedback within the Supercharger service organization; prepare daily updates of work completed, problems identified, and future timelines.
· Have flexibility to provide support outside your region and possibly outside the country as required.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or equivalent, Associate degree preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in assembly and/or repair of electro-mechanical components, including systems with medium or high voltages
· Must be able to work from complex and detailed documentation and/or verbal and written instructions depending on situation
· Strong computer skills. Comfort with Microsoft office and cloud-based computing programs. Ability to communicate and function well in a mobile office setting.
· Ability to read and understand manufacturing instructions, electrical diagrams, and mechanical drawings.
· Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
· Fluent in German.
· Must be reliable, have good initiative, committed, and quality focused.
· Willingness to work outdoors, on the road, at unusual hours.
· Valid driver’s license and insurance required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Knowledge of operation and maintenance of a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment.
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
· Ability to perform daily record keeping and reporting.
· Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
· Ability to maintain and perform top level professional integrity and appearance