Investment AnalystArbeitsort: CH-6340 Baar
- DDM Group AG
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 19.08.2014 (954 Tage alt)
The role objectives includes providing portfolio analysis, forecasting and re-forecasting, defining and adjusting of collection strategies and curves, monthly, quarterly and yearly investment reports to company management and Board. This position will be actively involved in monitoring and control of agency performance and strategic development of relations with collection partners. In addition, strong relationship and communication skills are required to liaise with other teams and external partners. Involvement in various special and ad hoc assignments will be required.
• Define monitor & control the collection strategy for new and existing investments
• Prepare and communicate portfolio analysis to assist evaluation team and company management in their business decision making
• Defining collection curves for new investments together with evaluation team
• Monitor and control agencies performance
• Define and adjust the agencies remuneration and incentive schemes
• Perform periodical performance reports to the management team and company board
• Preparation of agendas for periodical exchanges with collection partners
• Further development of analytical tools & routines to enhance portfolio management process
• Perform investment assignment in the IT system
• Perform operational analysis, identify and provide commentaries on key forecast variances
• Co-development and implementation of the policies, processes, methods and tools for the business area
• Assist with the reconciliation of payments, definition of legal agreements and management of supporting documents
• Perform other duties assigned, as required
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
• Bachelor degree (or higher) in Business, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
• 1-3 years of experience in a professional environment in a finance/business capacity
• Data and analysis driven with good analytical skills
• Relationship management skills
• Confident, proactive, organized and positive attitude
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
• Able to gain respect with both internal and external teams
• Good presentation, leadership, problem-solving, analytical and listening skills
• Able to work with individuals at all levels within the organization
• Good aptitude for dealing with complex systems issues
• Quality improvement-oriented, professional approach
• Excellent command of oral and written English (Russian language beneficial)
• Working experience within the distress debt industry beneficial:
o Experience with Credit model/scoring definitions
o Knowledge of loan policies, early collection procedures
o Understanding of risk based pricing systems
• Computer proficiency - be proficient or trainable in complex aspects of financial software packages, including QlikView, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
A diverse, dynamic and rewarding position in a growing international investment business, where you will have the opportunity to develop and grow your skills, while directly influencing the performance, growth and professional image of the business.
We are looking forward to meeting enthusiastic, motivated candidates wishing to advance their careers and to contribute to a successful team.
Candidates will require a Swiss work permit.