Alle Administrative Assistant (m/f) - Jobs in Frankfurt am Main
Alle Administrative Assistant (m/f) - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Frankfurt am Main
Principal Administrative Assistant (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-60313 Frankfurt am Main · Hessen
- fitarbeiten Personaldienstleistungen GmbH & Co. KG
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 18.03.2016 (376 Tage alt)
Wir rekrutieren hochqualifiziertes Personal ausschließlich für den kaufmännischen Bereich.
Durch unseren kostenfreien Service erlangen Sie den Einstieg in das nationale und internationale Business.
• Undertake general administration and support for the unit: drafting of reports, memos, minutes; arrange meetings; organise procurement and any other administrative and ad hoc tasks related to the department;
• Assemble, collate and archive information and provide this information on request (e.g. for audits). Update information and documents and maintain the unit records. Proof read other documentation relevant to security;
• Budget Monitoring and leading Procurements of external staff;
• Maintaining contacts with relevant internal and external parties;
• Ensuring interaction with the other business process assistants within own team and, where relevant, across the organisation;
• Ensuring interaction with professional staff and management on complex administrative matters within the area of responsibility;
• Communication of unit related awareness information;
• Reviewing existing working practices and preparing and submitting proposals for new processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency;
• Assist in defining processes and procedures for new projects;
• Accurately preparing reports and management information;
• Answering complex enquiries from internal and external clients;
• Dealing with all issues related to the support of the business processes within the area of responsibility;
• Co-ordinating relevant business processes;
• Coordinating specific issues with internal and external parties.
Qualifications and experience:
• Formal commercial / vocational qualification or formal qualifications in business
studies, administration or another relevant subject;
• At least 6 years administrative experience;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
• Advanced level of English, both written and spoken;
• Drafting ability within sphere of responsibility;
• Working knowledge of one other official community language.
The successful candidate will have the following behavioural competencies:
• Delivers results within tight time frames; ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously; prioritises tasks and pays attention to detail, even when under time pressure;
• Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with other staff members and management, both inside and outside the organisation; understands who his/her clients are and what their expectations are;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with staff at all levels;
• Ability to stay focused and remain calm in unforeseen circumstances and while under pressure;
• A conscientious attitude with strong commitment towards the job, and the willingness and ability to work overtime when required;
• Self-motivation, capacity to work on his/her own initiative and without close supervision;
• Ability to work both independently and in a team, demonstrating team spirit and a willingness to support and cooperate successfully with other team members;
• Discreet in handling sensitive and confidential information;
• Ability to manage multiple assignments and to track the progress of numerous simultaneous processes.
Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded without your express permission.