Experienced Lead iOS Developer, LondonArbeitsort: Großbritannien
- Native Recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 22.05.2014 (887 Tage alt)
- Very strong knowledge of the Objective-C ( > 4 years experience)
- Strong attention to detail and highly delivery focused
- Must be capable of working within a cross-functional team
- Strong communication skills (oral / written ) – English Language
- Object Oriented Programming and Cocoa Touch frameworks - including:
o Core Data
o Core Location
o Grand Central Dispatch
o Core Animation
- Must be able to talk about and potentially demonstrate previous work published in the
- Experience working with UI using NIB and Story Boards
- Exposure to RESTful web-services
- Familiar with Apple recommended best practices for iOS Development.
- Knowledge of the MVC (Model-View-Controller) and Delgate design patterns.
- KVO/KVC knowledge.
- Familiar with multithread programming.
- Knowledge of memory management rules.
- Familiar with Agile software development.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- ANSI C programming experience
- Experience working with Git (source control), TeamCity (CI) and Jira (issue tracking)
- Good understand of security principles (e.g. HTTPS, public-key cryptography etc.)
- Experience with Unit Testing.
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of Autolayout
If you are interested in this offer, please, send your application in English or German. Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Please notice that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are free of charge.