IT Security / Penetration Tester (m/f)- Rocket InternetArbeitsort: D-10117 Berlin · Berlin
- Rocket Internet GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 04.02.2015 (901 Tage alt)
Rocket's mission is to become the world's largest Internet platform outside of the United States and China. Rocket identifies and builds proven Internet business models and transfers them to new, underserved or untapped markets where it seeks to scale them into market leading online companies. Rocket is focused on online business models that satisfy basic consumer needs across four main sectors: e-Commerce, marketplaces, travel and financial technology. Rocket started in 2007 and has now more than 25,000 employees across its network of companies, which are active in more than 100 countries across six continents.
- Run pre-determined types of tests based on industry standards and design your own tests, which requires creativity and a superb level of technical knowledge.
- Exploit security flaws and vulnerabilities with attack simulations on multiple projects working against specific focused scopes
- Ability to flow from black to gray to white box tests
- Ability to solve complex technical problems and articulate to non-IT personnel
- Ability to effectively provide technical risk assessment of technologies in networks, applications, social engineering, code reviews and war dialing
- Ability to perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing, utilizing commercial and open source tools
- Perform, review and analyze security vulnerability data to identify applicability and false positives
- Research and develop testing tools, techniques, and process improvements
- Create risk based security code reviews (static & dynamic)
- Conduct penetration testing in line with Open Web Application Security project
- Mentor junior colleagues (engineers/developers) to build their skills and contribution levels
- Write technical reports that include suggested resolutions for identified problem areas and perform operational risk assessment.
-Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
-Two years of experience in the information security industry, particularly with vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
-Familiarity with common penetration testing methodologies such as the OSSTMM, OWASP Testing Guide, SANS and the PTES
-Solid understanding of at least one security-related standard/framework such as PCI/DSS, HIPAA, ISO, NIST.
-English technical writing and presentation skills, combined with the ability to effectively communicate and defend findings with senior management
-Technical experience in network security products, cryptographic suites, firewalls, Web -Application Firewalls/Application Security Gateways, application servers, routers, IDS systems
-Thorough knowledge of IP network architecture and technology, protocols, routing
-Demonstrated experience in application level attacks including Web 2.0 technologies
-Working knowledge of several scripting and programing languages
-Secure development lifecycle concepts
What we offer:
Responsibilities, initiative-driven work & creativity
Organization of your entire relocation to Berlin
Connecting you with a network of companies and people all over the world
Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry
Easy-integration into a highly professional and passionate team, and…
To top this off:
-Fresh fruits,cereals and drinks every day, in a cool lounge to hangout at
-A fantastic view over Berlin’s roofs
-Many discounts for gyms, restaurants, cafes, kindergarten etc..
Please apply via https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oLGhYfwq&s=gigajobs