Producer (f/m)Arbeitsort: D-10961 Berlin · Berlin
- Da Vinci Media GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 30.03.2016 (300 Tage alt)
The candidate will ideally have the following profile:
• Four years of work experience in the creation and production of video content, with pedigree of two shows with being commercially successful as well as in terms of audience share
• Proven track record of initiating and executing creative concepts
• Proven track record of managing cost efficient production methods with high quality output
• Keen interest in entertaining educational programming for children, ideally with executive involvement in such productions
• Fluent in English
• Based in Berlin, ready to travel
The candidate will be the key coordinator of the company’s local productions in Europe and Asia. We'd expect him / her to find cost efficient production companies and young talent, oversee the development of idea, storylines and scripts (i.e. find and manage creative talent), oversee the production, ensure that all DVM brand values are properly represented in the program and handle production contracts.
Producer will be reporting into the Head of Networks.
Applications to be submitted by 23rd May 2014.