PHP High Scale DeveloperArbeitsort: D-40210 Düsseldorf · Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Native Recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 27.05.2014 (879 Tage alt)
- Generation and maintenance of enterprise PHP web applications;
- Development and creation of strategies for high scalable sites and the implementation of them (Distributed Computing and Caching etc.);
- You have to implement interactive User-Interfaces (e.g. feedback through websockets).
- more than 5 years of experience with web application development (analyzing, architecture, design patterns and unit tests);
- Very good experience with MySQL (redis and hadoop would be a plus);
- Deep experience in MVC frameworks (Symfony 1/2 or ZEND);
- Knowledge of test-driven development (TDD), PHP Unit;
- If you already have experience with Elastica, nginx, Smarty, lessphp it would be a plus.
- Experience with high- traffic sites and tools like Memcached, nodeJS.
- You need a finished university career (university of applied sciences/university) or a similar level of education or training, together with professional experience
- Having the opportunity to work on interesting, challenging projects with the latest technology in an international environment together with a dynamic team;
- Very attractive and higly competitive salary;
- Participation in German classes;
- Different sport activities;
- Support for the relocation process.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV in English. Confidentiality of all applications is assured. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The candidates do not pay any taxes to the agency – the services are FREE OF CHARGE.