Vertriebsmitarbeiter (m/w)Arbeitsort: D-81379 München · Bayern
- Rome SDS GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 06.05.2014 (1120 Tage alt)
This position is responsible to manage our European Dealer Service and assist our European Sales Crew to co-actively drive our sales in the EMEA region.
- Dealer and Customer Service Management
The individual will be processing all Dealer requests and work closely with our Customer Service employees. She/he will be responsible for managing all pre- and re-order businesses.
- Accounts Receivables Management
One of the main tasks will be the management of our debitor accounts; including invoicing/crediting, payment management and accounting. Reports directly to our Accounting Manager.
- Operations Management
Process all shipments and returns in our direct markets. Contact person for our European warehouse. Work closely with our Operations Manager.
- Sales Assistance
Work closely and report directly to our Sales & Marketing Managers, by handling all commission payments, sample orders and creating sales reports.
- Accounting Assistance
Assist our controller during the Year-End and work with our bookkeeping and tax accountant.
- Commercial or business education in a similar field
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the field of Customer Service, Accounting and Operations
- Fluent German and English (spoken and written), French would be a plus
- Very good numerical skills
- Strong computer skills and experience in working with Excel
- Experience in working with ERP Systems (Microsoft Dynamics Navision/SAP/similar)
- Self-organized, highly motivated, pro-active and efficient working method
- Team player, flexible, open minded, and interested in snowboarding
What we offer:
Be part of a small, young and motivated team. Be able to work in a very diversified, demanding and international day-to-day in a promising company in the sporting goods industry.