Technology Marketing and Growth ProfessionalArbeitsort: D-81243 München · Bayern
- Hypersoft GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 15.05.2014 (896 Tage alt)
- Researching market situation and business opportunities in enterprise and consumer analytics;
- Developing marketing materials, such as product descriptions, brochures, presentations, web sites, and other collateral;
- Interacting with potential customers to acquire comprehensive understanding of their business challenges and requirements for organizational intelligence and analytics;
- Maintaining constant ongoing communication with interest groups, communities, and other relevant associations;
- Generating intense permanent outbound content feed including blogging, news releases, social networks, and other appropriate channels;
- Securing rapid growth of web visitor traffic, test users, and incoming customer inquiries.
Ideal candidates for this position would possess the following qualifications:
- University or comparable degree in marketing, management, computer science, or in another related area;
- High motivation and engagement;
- Reliability and efficiency in your work;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, focus on achieving the set goals;
- Ability to establish and to maintain professional relationships and networks within the field of organizational intelligence and personal analytics;
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English;
- Skills to create marketing content in its various forms such as write-ups, white papers, press releases;
- Practical skills of publishing marketing content through relevant technical channels such as blogs, social networks, websites.
- Comprehensive understanding of today’s state-of-the-art enterprise information technology;
- Ability to work independently and within a worldwide team of marketing, sales, and software engineering professionals;
- Availability for travel world-wide as necessary for the business.