Senior PHP architect/developer/CTO for the next big thingArbeitsort: D-80331 München · Bayern
- Vollzeit oder Teilzeit
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 01.10.2014 (1057 Tage alt)
In cooperation with one of germany’s leading accelerators and based on our deep financial background knowledge along with the mismatch we find nowadays between financial solutions provided and consumer needs, we are developing an innovative platform using a unique model for providing a solution to solve this mismatch.
Within half a year we have already finalized our first beta prototype, had a 100 test users and got funded from one of the very best VC in Europe, and have already partnered with banking and legal partners.
- Strong experience with PHP.
- Symfony framework experience.
- Experience with MVC frameworks.
- Experience building ecommerce or high volume,consumer facing web applications.
- Web services experience including SOAP or REST.
- MySQL experience.
- Create scalable web applications.
- Work in a collaborative, supportive team environment.
- Work closely with a product managers and program managers.
- Create back-end code and reusable objects in php.
- Active hands-on coding as part of a small internal team, seeing projects through from design to completion.
- Assist new php programmers in establishing coding standards.
- Ability to meet deadlines and turn projects around in a timely manner.