Native English-speaking Trainee (Volontär) for corporate publishingArbeitsort: D-10115 Berlin · Berlin
- muehlhausmoers corporate communication gmbh
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 03.06.2015 (510 Tage alt)
Native English-speaking Trainee (Volontär) for corporate publishing
to join us at the earliest opportunity.
• You are skilled, enjoy interacting with others and creative when it comes to corporate publishing and editorial projects.
• You possess journalistic skills as well as initial experience (internships) in the agency/publishing field.
• You have a natural aptitude for service.
• You don’t think in terms of online or offline but focus on content.
• You work independently, with a structured approach and reliably.
• You are keen to learn.
• English is your native language.
• You have a solid command of the German language.
• You have a good all-round education.
• You are interested in creative communication.
What we offer:
• Exciting projects and pleasant customers
• An environment of pleasant and young colleagues with flat hierarchies
• Independent, flexible work
• A friendly working atmosphere in the heart of Berlin
Interested? Then apply here – including samples of your work – no later than 30 May 2014. Send your application (max. 3 MB) and reference “CP Trainee”. Please also let us know when your earliest starting date would be.