Desktop Support Engineer/ Field Engineer / 2nd Line Support/ NF/ FrankfurtArbeitsort: D-60308 Frankfurt am Main · Hessen
- Allied Worldwide
- Freie Mitarbeit
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 26.02.2014 (1126 Tage alt)
We are a company that have continuously challenged traditional business models and kept ourselves "ahead of the curve". Our clients and employees have always guided our basic strategy and direction; so much so that we named the company after our most basic principles. We are, and always will be "Allied" to our client's needs and objectives.
Desktop Support Engineer will have core responsibilities to:
• Provide 2nd line remote and desk side support services to end users.
• Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desktop support.
• Work to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in pressurised environments.
• Familiar with building, configuring and troubleshooting PC applications and hardware components.
Technical skills & Experience required:
• Must have experience with Remedy - Call Logging system.
• Must have good working knowledge of Windows 7/XP/Vista and related Office applications.
• Knowledge of MAC HW/SW and mobile devices, in particular - Blackberry
• Working knowledge of current and legacy hardware platforms. Familiar with building, configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware components.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP standards and networking.
• Basic knowledge of server/client operations in a domain environment would be advantageous including Active Directory.
• Knowledge of ITIL and experience of working within an ITIL environment.
• Experience in MAC support.
• Must have the capability to replace components on desktop PC’s. Hardware experience in printers and laptops would be preferable. Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Desktop support or 2nd Line Support
• Strong in MS Servers, Operating Systems and Technologies
• Must have a Microsoft Accreditation
The successful candidate will need to be fluent in German/ English as you will be Field based travelling all over Germany.
Please send your CV in English direct Nadia Farooq.