Regulatory Affairs Officer - Medical DevicesArbeitsort: D-80331 München · Bayern
- SIRe Life Sciences
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 10.12.2014 (901 Tage alt)
SIRE Life Sciences has highly skilled teams of Recruitment, Executive Search and Staffing Issues Specialist providing high premium in tailored Life Science recruitment solutions and advice on staffing issues particularly executive search and retention.
SIRE Life Sciences covers Freelance & Permanent Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy in the European Life Science sectors:
Clinical Research Organisations
SIRE Life Sciences offers recruitment, executive search and staffing issues consultants who are specialist within a:
Specific ‘niche’ market within the European Life Science sector
Technical profession within the European Life Science sector
Specific region within Europe
We name it the “3Dimensional SIRE Search Method” with the aim to find the best professionals fastest.
“Excellence in European Life Science employment solutions”
SIRE Life Sciences is a recruitment and executive search consultancy, dedicated exclusively to the European Life Science industry. SIRE Life Sciences provides a Complete Life Science Cycle Search Solution to both Life Science Professionals and Life Science Employers operating in the European Life Science Sector. We provide a tailor made European wide service for both permanent and freelance solutions, specialized in delivering to the worlds leading Life Science institutions.
Regulatory Affairs Officer - Medical Devices
My client is a global manufacturer of Medical Devices. For their locations in Munich & Mannheim they're currently looking for multiple RA specialists/managers to join their Regulatory Affairs teams.
- Take control on multiple RA levels to make sure new products are registered according to International regulations.
- In charge of acquiring regulatory requirements for different countries
- Overview labelling
- Obtain export certificates
- Audits (internal & external)
- Prepare FDA registration
- liaison for international audits by government bodies
- minimal 1 to 3 years experience in similar role
- minimal 2 years experience in medical devices industry
- affinity with pharmaceutical world (preferred)
- exceptional documentation skills
- up to date knowledge on FDA registration procedures / requirements
- successful track record in previous approved and marketed devices