Praktikum bei internationaler Unternehmensberatung als Visiting Consultant (ab sofort)Arbeitsort: D-10117 Berlin · Berlin
- CVA corporate value associates
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 18.06.2015 (581 Tage alt)
management consulting – to help a select number of CEO’s
manage the “Value Flow” of their respective businesses and
thereby realise maximum value for all stakeholders in both
the long and short term.
25 years down the track CVA has grown into a Global
Strategy Boutique with a broad spectrum of Blue-Chip
Clients serviced by around 300 consultants based out of
16 offices worldwide. Our success has stemmed from a
differentiated approach in what we do and how we do it.
Whilst other consulting firms view businesses as assets
to maximise, we have a Customer Centric approach where
the focus is on maximising value to the customer and
minimising the assets needed to do it.
You will work on a diverse range of modules of larger projects that offer inspiring and stimulating challenges across industries. The core of the CVA internship programme is to offer successful applicants a real insight into the work of a consultant. The scope of the work however is determined individually by the aptitude and ability of each candidate. Our company-culture fosters a spirit of intellectual rigour, creative application and fun, whilst the team environment will provide you with support for your ongoing learning and development.
• You have a degree from a top engineering or business school or are in your final semesters.
• You have gained significant working experience through (international) internships in top management consultancies or multinational companies.
• You possess excellent quantitative and financial modelling skills.
You have an outstanding academic record.
• You have excellent communication skills and very good interpersonal skills.
• You are fluent in both verbal and written German, English and ideally French.
YOUR CAREER PATH WITH US
Your working experience with CVA is primarily driven by your potential. We will help you go beyond your limits through regular and precise feedback, customized follow-up and relevant advice. The size of our teams will offer you a unique chance for individual development and learning.