Medical Affairs ManagerArbeitsort: Deutschland
- SIRe Life Sciences
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 10.12.2014 (840 Tage alt)
SIRE Life Sciences has highly skilled teams of Recruitment, Executive Search and Staffing Issues Specialist providing high premium in tailored Life Science recruitment solutions and advice on staffing issues particularly executive search and retention.
SIRE Life Sciences covers Freelance & Permanent Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy in the European Life Science sectors:
Clinical Research Organisations
SIRE Life Sciences offers recruitment, executive search and staffing issues consultants who are specialist within a:
Specific ‘niche’ market within the European Life Science sector
Technical profession within the European Life Science sector
Specific region within Europe
We name it the “3Dimensional SIRE Search Method” with the aim to find the best professionals fastest.
“Excellence in European Life Science employment solutions”
SIRE Life Sciences is a recruitment and executive search consultancy, dedicated exclusively to the European Life Science industry. SIRE Life Sciences provides a Complete Life Science Cycle Search Solution to both Life Science Professionals and Life Science Employers operating in the European Life Science Sector. We provide a tailor made European wide service for both permanent and freelance solutions, specialized in delivering to the worlds leading Life Science institutions.
Medical Affairs Manager - Mainz Area
My client is a leader in the development of lung diseases, with offices in Germany and the US they're on the forefront of the development of medication and treatment solutions. Some are done in-house, others together with Pharmaceutical & Biotech companies.
- report directly to the CMO
- be the communication specialist between the different departments (RA / BD / CA / QA / Data / PM / Manufacturing
- be part of all relevant Clinical Projects
- key leader in the development of Clinical Strategy - Positioning and Product Profiling
- be the face of the company on conferences, but also when clients complain
- strategy / marketing / business development all fall under your responsibilities
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role (Biotech/Pharma)
- fluent in German and English
- background in life science studies, preferably M.D
- MBA (preferred)
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Are you interested and are you the one we're looking for? Let us know and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on: