Logistic specialistArbeitsort: D-52511 Geilenkirchen · Nordrhein-Westfalen
- SIRe Life Sciences
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 10.12.2014 (686 Tage alt)
SIRE Life Sciences has highly skilled teams of Recruitment, Executive Search and Staffing Issues Specialist providing high premium in tailored Life Science recruitment solutions and advice on staffing issues particularly executive search and retention.
SIRE Life Sciences covers Freelance & Permanent Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy in the European Life Science sectors:
Clinical Research Organisations
SIRE Life Sciences offers recruitment, executive search and staffing issues consultants who are specialist within a:
Specific ‘niche’ market within the European Life Science sector
Technical profession within the European Life Science sector
Specific region within Europe
We name it the “3Dimensional SIRE Search Method” with the aim to find the best professionals fastest.
“Excellence in European Life Science employment solutions”
SIRE Life Sciences is a recruitment and executive search consultancy, dedicated exclusively to the European Life Science industry. SIRE Life Sciences provides a Complete Life Science Cycle Search Solution to both Life Science Professionals and Life Science Employers operating in the European Life Science Sector. We provide a tailor made European wide service for both permanent and freelance solutions, specialized in delivering to the worlds leading Life Science institutions.
Our Client is a market leader in the Food science industry. They create millions off products every day and they need someone with experience who will lead logistics.
- Performs all duties associated with receiving packages including inspection, documentation, inventory control and reconciliation;
- Manages the return of products shipped in error/damaged in transit per department;
- Investigates receipt inquiries from Research & Development;
- Stores and distributes received materials as per departmental specifications;
- Stages incoming raw materials for further processing;
- Forwards receiving paperwork to A/P for payment processing;
- Liaison for the disposition of rejected incoming raw materials. Coordinates communication and routes associated documentation.
- Minimum requirement off a Bachelor degree;
- Working experience 2-5 years;
- Ability to work extra hours;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.