Sales & Marketing Manager GenomicsArbeitsort: D-80331 München · Bayern
- SIRe Life Sciences
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 10.12.2014 (956 Tage alt)
SIRE Life Sciences has highly skilled teams of Recruitment, Executive Search and Staffing Issues Specialist providing high premium in tailored Life Science recruitment solutions and advice on staffing issues particularly executive search and retention.
SIRE Life Sciences covers Freelance & Permanent Recruitment and Executive Search Consultancy in the European Life Science sectors:
Clinical Research Organisations
SIRE Life Sciences offers recruitment, executive search and staffing issues consultants who are specialist within a:
Specific ‘niche’ market within the European Life Science sector
Technical profession within the European Life Science sector
Specific region within Europe
We name it the “3Dimensional SIRE Search Method” with the aim to find the best professionals fastest.
“Excellence in European Life Science employment solutions”
SIRE Life Sciences is a recruitment and executive search consultancy, dedicated exclusively to the European Life Science industry. SIRE Life Sciences provides a Complete Life Science Cycle Search Solution to both Life Science Professionals and Life Science Employers operating in the European Life Science Sector. We provide a tailor made European wide service for both permanent and freelance solutions, specialized in delivering to the worlds leading Life Science institutions.
Sales & Marketing Manager - Genomics - Munchen Area
My client is a leading service provider in the area of Genomics. For their constantly expanding client base they're currently looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Manager with experience in the area of Metagenomics, Biomarker Discovery, Biodistribution or Pharmacogenetics.
- Regular client visits to current clients, to understand their needs, CRM (mainly German speaking clients)
- Identify and develop new clients in Germany and other European Countries
- Market-development / Portfolio development
- Capable of creating different types of promotional/sales/marketing packages for different types of clients
- Represent client during international tradeshows / conferences
- keep track of visits / negotiations / prospects in CRM systems
- report to CEO / board level management with regards to your achievements - business plans
- work very close together with R&D team, you need to be on site (munich) minimal two days per week, the rest of the time you're on the road/work from home
- finished bachelor/master in Scientific Area
- knowledge and understanding of Molecular Biology / Genetics / Genomes
- minimal 3 years experience in sales & marketing of complex products
- self motivator - result driven sales specialist
- Fluent in German, English preferred
- Prepared to travel (mainly DACH region)
- Flawless reporting skills - track everything you do in CRM system