Alle Embedded Software Developer - Jobs in Deutschland
Alle Embedded Software Developer - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Deutschland
Embedded Software Developer (f/m), focus: AutomotiveArbeitsort: Deutschland
- E.S.R. Labs AG
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 27.10.2015 (580 Tage alt)
E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Embedded Software Developer (f/m), focus: Automotive
For this role you can choose where to build your career with us in Germany: At our exciting new offices in the Neue Balan “Campus of Ideas” in wonderful Munich, ranked as one of the world’s most liveable and interesting cities. Or you can join us at our smaller offices in beautiful Kulmbach.
What does your work life look like with us?
As Embedded Software Developer, you are involved with very demanding projects, sometimes teamed with other E.S.R. Labs employees, and usually in cooperation with leading automotive OEMs. You develop software which ensures network communication within control devices used in world-renowned vehicle brands (such as Volkswagen/Audi or BMW). You are part of the entire process of development and you work with different Ethernet-based technologies.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Excellent teamwork capability
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of network technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, CAN or Ethernet)
- Embedded expertise
- Good English language skills
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
What we expect from you? Desired:
- Completed degree in information technology or comparable education
- Knowledge of agile software development
- German language skills
What you can expect from us?
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry! We are looking forward to your application!
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.