Telesales ExecutiveArbeitsort: D-50667 Köln · Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Undutchables Recruitment Agency
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 13.02.2014 (1072 Tage alt)
Office Location: Rotterdam
Reporting to: RVP Sales Operations
The main task of the Telesales Executive is to initiate the sales cycle by prospecting and qualifying opportunities with potential customers in line with local sales revenue targets.
The Executive will proactively make outbound calls to identified target direct and partner accounts and also qualify any inbound leads, opportunities or inquiries including from marketing campaigns.
The Executive where appropriate will be expected to manage opportunities that can be quoted for and passed to COM for processing through to Close. This is especially expected in the SaaS/Subscription part of the business.
The Executive will report directly to the RVP who will give direction on target accounts and marketing campaigns.
The Executive will also work closely with the local sales team, agreeing the qualification process and converting opportunities for Sales in the sales force automation system.
• Lead Management
• Pipeline development with target accounts
• execute local sales campaigns and events with to deliver incremental revenue opportunities
• Maintains prospect contact details in SFDC
• Makes outbound calls to target accounts when we have offers or programs eg event registration, webinar invites
• Does profiling in region to assist in new account; direct and indirect acquisition strategy
Requirements, Qualification & Characteristics:
• A successful background in Inside Sales, Business Generation, telemarketing, tele- sales and/or cold calling experience in a B to B environment is an advantage.
• Relevant experience in high tech industry, preferably in the computer software industry
• Strong understanding of the sales / buying cycle with ability to assess sales opportunities and prospective organizations.
• Proven experience using phone as main mode of communication and must feel comfortable making outbound phone calls.
• Proven experience in using social media for prospection is an advantage
• Highly motivated, results-oriented/driven, action oriented person with strong self-motivation.
• Must be able to work on and complete multiple projects with strong organization skills and the ability to follow through.
• Needs to possess excellent telephone and commercial skills.
• Enjoys working in team but need to be self-starter, loyal, discrete and able to take initiative.
• Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to understand and communicate all product offerings to prospects.
• Experience using Sales Force Automation tools in particular Salesforce.com
• Have a willingness to be coached and at all times maintain open and honest communication
• Be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirement of internal and external customers
• Native level German speaker with an excellent command of written and spoken English