35 Customer and IT support Roles in Athens – Start March 2014Arbeitsort: Griechenland
- mgi recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 12.09.2016 (313 Tage alt)
Working closely with each of our clients, we pride ourselves on always finding the right candidate for the right position. By building our business around this simple principle, over the last 10 years we have grown to become global leaders in international recruitment.
Interview Process and Relocation
Our experienced Multilingual Recruitment teams in Dublin and Berlin will assist you throughout the Phone and Skype Interview process. Alongside our client we will relocate you with ease to Athens. There will be 2 telephone Interviews including a German and English language assessment, the final Interview will take place via Skype. Once you secure the job, your flight to Athens will be booked and paid for, from the airport of your choice on the date you wish to fly. You will be collected from the airport by a representative of our client and brought to you accommodation. Full assistance by our clients Employee Relations team with regard to registering for tax and bank accounts will be provided upon your arrival in Athens. 1 year Free Accommodation in our Clients apartment is available for all German Speaking agents
• 1100€ gross/month (average salary in Athens is €745.60 per month)
• 14 Salaries per month
• Opportunity to earn extra on Sundays and Public Holidays
• Tax Rate of 16.5% in Greece
• 5 day per week (shift rotation)
• 8hours per day
• Working Hours given up to 1 month in advance in order to plan time off
• Athens (Greece) just outside the city centre close to the coast.
• On all main Transport routes
• Close to rental accommodation
• March 2014 (11th or 18th or 25th)
After 1 month of Training you will be responsible for resolving 1st level Technical issues for our Client. Support will be offered in German over the phone, via email and with live web chat. On a daily basis you will be responsible for resolving up to 30 queries from German speaking customers. This is a varied and interesting role where on a daily basis you will increase your technical knowledge and improve your interpersonal and communication skills.
This job is ideal for an individual that wants to work using their English and German in an International IT environment. Previous work experience in Technical or Customer Service is NOT required; however a passion for technology is a Must!
• Strong Interest and Knowledge of IT and Technically minded
• Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
• Ability to understand and manage web-based tools
• Well-organized, motivated and punctual
• Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and oral (minimum C1)
• Basic knowledge of current Anti-Malware and Firewall products
• An ability to setup a new system “from scratch”: to install an operating system, configure it; install additional necessary software; setup networking
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote) – basic Level
• Base knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, WLAN)
Overview and Benefits:
• 1 Month Fully Paid Training (Monday to Friday)
• Multicultural Working environment (over 3000 employees in Athens on 2 sites)
• €100 in Food vouchers upon arrival + €300 in food vouchers after 6 months from hiring (average Greek spends a maximum of 60 per week on food.
• Production Bonus
• On-site canteen – at discounted Prices
• Discounts on entertainment such as Theatres & Shows, etc.
• Opportunity to avail of Greek language lessons
• Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
• Casual dress code!
• Career Development Opportunities across all Teams
• In-House doctor and examination center
Please note in order to apply for this position you must be Eligible to work in Greece as no Visa Support is offered.
mgi recruitment offer a Referral Fee of €200 if you successfully refer a friend or colleague to us and if we secure a job for them in Greece or in another location you will receive a €200 referral fee.
If you are interested in this job please send your CV in Word Format in English to our Client Account Manager Ana Diaz.