We are looking for experienced, English-speaking Service Desk staff (m/f) starting September 2014 in Frankfurt am MainArbeitsort: D-60311 Frankfurt am Main · Hessen
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 25.08.2016 (59 Tage alt)
We are looking for experienced, English-speaking Service Desk staff (m/f) in Germany, Frankfurt am Main for a famous high level object.
The training will start from September.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Respond to customer phone calls and e-mails.
• Enter new requests in the ticket-system.
• Plan, organise and schedule all tasks related to service coordinators, supervisors, sub-contractors and technicians.
• Monitor the progress of tickets according to the SLA agreements.
• Continuously update and maintain the CAFM knowledge data base.
• Manage customer complaints.
• Provide ad hoc reports to supervisors when required.
• Operate the switchboard telephone system.
• Manage meeting related activities within the CRM system.
FM-IT related tasks
• Provide customer support on the use of CAFM- systems via phone.
• Perform daily CAFM-system maintenance, such as the monitoring of log-files.
• Respond to customer requests via e-mail.
• Operate the Information Display System (IDS).
• Manage user accounts in the CCF (Call Charging Facility) system.
• English CEF Level C1 or higher
• German CEF Level C1 or higher
• A working knowledge of MS Office is mandatory.
• Experience with CAFM (Planon), CRM (e-Contact), IDS and switch-board systems would be an asset.
• relevant professional experience
• communication skills
• Representative and courteous manner
• knowledge of the current MS Office Suite
• independent and structured way of working
• team player with a high level of flexibility and resilience
Are you interested? Then send us your CV and cover letter including your salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!