We are looking for a German Customer Service Advisor in GreeceArbeitsort: Griechenland
- mgi recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 12.09.2016 (44 Tage alt)
Working closely with each of our clients, we pride ourselves on always finding the right candidate for the right position. By building our business around this simple principle, over the last 13 years we have grown to become global leaders in international recruitment.
Working hours: 8hours, 5 day per week (shift rotation)
Location: Athens (Greece)
Start date: 17th of February 2014
- To handle incoming inquiries, related to basic Tech support, Pre Sales, Post Sales, Accounts and billing, Security Verification, with speed and professionalism.
- To follow-up on open issues where resolution was not able to be confirmed on the original contact, processing non-technical outbound calls, chats, emails to End-Users.
- To register, handle, answer, escalate customer complaints and cooperate with Skype T2 internal support and other CCs if required.
- To follow all procedures accurately, including Microsoft documented processes and flows, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
- To follow Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to answer transactions, adopting the transactions handling procedures.
- To create/Open cases using the tools supplied by Microsoft
- To process correctly all issues and in a timely manner
- To communicate effectively resolution to End-User issues and escalate to the Team Manager/other teams when resolution is not accomplished.
- To escalate issues outside of service boundaries or when resolution cannot be confirmed
- To translate the escalated incidents where necessary
- To document customer symptoms and troubleshooting steps clearly
- To properly use the security verification of End-Users to grant support only to legal clients, secure Customers and business.
- To strive towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the End-User to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
- To handle questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly
- To provide feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
- To be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
- Native or fluent GERMAN speakers
- Fluent English (Proficiency level)
- Eligible to work in EU
- Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
- Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about customer services
- Multicultural Working environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent relocation package (including flight ticket, taxi from the airport to the hotel, up to two weeks hotel accommodation)
- Production Bonus
- On-site canteen
- Great Benefits & Discounts (Greek lessons, Theaters & Shows, etc.)
- Modern facilities and high technology devices and tools
- Casual dress code!
- Career Development Opportunities
- TP Family Program (summer camp for children, discounts etc.)
- Extra overtime pay
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Welcome event
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture