Photo Licensing InternArbeitsort: D-10405 Berlin · Berlin
- Shotview Berlin Photographers Mngt. GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.10.2016 (278 Tage alt)
Founded in 2001 by Kozva Rigaud and now with offices in both Berlin and Vienna, Shotview serves as a worldwide nexus between commercial and fine arts providing a wide range of services to its clients including full photo shoot production, syndication and licensing.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Photo Licensing Intern, SHOTVIEW PHOTOGRAPHERS (BERLIN) starting February 2014
The Shotview Syndication Image Archive is seeking a Photo Licensing intern in Berlin to support our team with technical / graphic design / celebrity, editorial and advertorial picture content. The candidate will work with our team, developing new bodies of work of our photographers and fostering promotional and marketing activities. He or she should have proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator as well as PowerPoint/Keynote and should be knowledgeable in fine art and photography.
- develop, design, carry out and monitor marketing activities for all Shotview marketing channels (website, social media, newsletters, mailings, third party platforms, sedcards)
- collect and communicate relevant data for artists and agents in terms of opportunities in the syndication, licensing, and celebrity images arenas
-respond, in a timely manner, to all requests for editorial images coming into the Image Archives, in order to serve clients in a more effective way
- contribute to the day to day operations of the Image Archive sales team by assisting in: managing our image database software / tagging structure / creation of lightboxes / image selection
- aid in creating processes to streamline communication and point of sale
- create and develop new contacts in the editorial print and digital media in the European market to establish new revenue streams
- correspondence / cooperation with photographers on a daily basis
- specialized knowledge in photography and graphic design, highly creative
- strong written and verbal skills
- interest and understanding of new media and how to apply sales to an evolving media platform
- proficiency in Apple OSX / Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- proficiency in handling CMS (WordPress etc.)
- fluent in English (preferably Native speaker level); German is a huge plus, but not a must
We are looking for someone to join our team for 25-35 hours per week for at least 4 months, preferably longer.
This is a paid internship.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!