Partnership ManagerArbeitsort: D-60313 Frankfurt am Main · Hessen
- Global Success GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.05.2017 (64 Tage alt)
The Partnership Manager will also work as part of the business development process to help identify and close new partnerships.
• Work closely with Business Development team to identify, pitch and close new partners
• Launch new partnerships
o Ensure that new partnerships are launched on time
o Work with new partners and the internal product team to define partner product requirements
• Manage and grow partnerships to meet or exceed performance goals
o Define promotional plans for all partners under management including definition of responsibilities and goals for both Global Success Club and the Partner
o Work with the partner throughout the year to manage performance against those goals or adjust goals and strategies as necessary
o Provide first class relationship management to cultivate and sustain long term partnerships
o Provide monthly and quarterly reporting on time
o Own and resolve all escalated issues from partners
o Obtain positive feedback and evaluation from partners at the end of the year
o Manage the partner renewal process
o Act as the subject matter expert for all issues, questions or concerns re-lated to partnerships that come from Global Success Club Members.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience with business and/or partnership development and commercial negotiation including strong and confident presentation and sales skills
• Able to collaborate with internal departments and external client stakeholders to achieve one goal is essential
• You will be an excellent communicator and negotiator with the ability to think creatively with partnership development
• You will have superior relationship management skills with a desire to develop your network
• Resourcefulness and a strong bias for action and getting things done.
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application with complete documents including curriculum and references, indicating the availability.