Interns / Student Assistants in the field of Web DevelopmentArbeitsort: D-60313 Frankfurt am Main · Hessen
- Global Success GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.05.2017 (9 Tage alt)
Depending on your experience, you will take on your own responsibilities and enjoy the freedom to use your creative ideas. Writing your thesis may also be an accompanied focus of the internship.
• A dynamic learning environment
• An attractive and performance-based wage
• Flexible work schedules
• Possibility of permanent employment after your graduation
• A family-like business culture & a nice office in downtown Frankfurt
• Ideally, you are studying Master in computer science or a related subject
• and experience with web projects and at least 1-2 years of experience in J2EE development
• Liferay skills are an advantage
• You are reliable and open-minded, are used to working independently.
• Commitment, flexibility and goal-oriented way of working characterize your person.
• Complex tasks challenge you and you enjoy learning new technologies
• English language skills is a must, an additional language is an advantage
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us your application with complete documents including curriculum and references, indicating the availability.