Director of Sales and MarketingArbeitsort: Großbritannien
- Evoyages Ltd.
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 17.03.2017 (10 Tage alt)
We are the number one contact for incentive enquiries. Our clients are tour operator from France, Germany, Canada, Austria and Switzerland.
• To increase awareness of E-voyages, Incentive Spirit & Emotions Sports in our core markets (France, Benelux, Germany, Canada) thus increasing our market shares
• To be responsible for the leadership of the sales team for all 3 brands (recruitment, per-formance review, monitoring of their workload)
• To be responsible for the establishment of both annual and monthly sales objectives in coordination with the Company's business plan
• To prepare an annual Sales plan which will cover our 3 brands & providing quarterly up-dates, revisions and modifications to the plan & to ensure the Sales dept achieves its tar-gets
• To submit proposal of yearly Sales & Marketing budget to MD for authorization
• To improve systems for better running of the sales and marketing process
• To work closely with Business Development Manager & Contracts Director to ensure we meet our company’s standards of response time for offers & at budget that will ensure we win the business
• To liaise with Contracts to improve our buying necessities
• To be in charge for Communication / Marketing / Branding of the E-voyages group
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
1. Sales / Clients:
• Personally responsible for portfolio of Key Clients (regular phone calls and visits)
• Achieve 100% client retention in each market
• Increase conversion rates in the BD dept through better qualification, response time and follow-ups
• To oversee organization of all trade fairs and attend the key ones
• Point of contact for our sales agents based overseas & in the UK - monthly telephone meeting to be implemented in order to assess their performance and their needs for their specific markets
• To ensure the sales team is sending gifts for our top clients at Christmas/birthdays plus the sending of Christmas/Easter Cards etc etc
• To oversee organization of client famtrips and to take part in them for key clients
• To ensure the series log is kept up to date at all times and the sales team is contacting their clients for repeat series within company’s set timeframe.
• To implement a system to ensure that the client database is up to date and accurate at all times.
• To ensure we have profile sheets for each client we work with and ensure that they are kept updated on a regular basis.
• To ensure any complaint received is resolved successfully within a maximum of 5 working days.
• To ensure we collect clients’ feedback after the group has returned and ensure that necessary changes are implemented for the following season
• To prepare a client satisfaction survey
• To produce a competitors’ analysis (updated annually) and recommend any necessary tactical action.
• To ensure staff in all departments receive sales training & understand the importance of good customer service + know what our USPs are
• To ensure sales staff have access to relevant tools for client’s presentations & trade fairs
• To implement weekly meetings with sales staff
• To monitor Sales staff performance & workload
• To be responsible for recruiting sales staff and completing their yearly performance reviews
• To maintain excellent product knowledge at all times and ensure the Sales staff in each division also has the required product knowledge
• To liaise with the Contracts Director to produce a strategy to sell some products at a more competitive rate & identify clients who could benefit from these special deals (Be able to match appropriate products to clients’ requirements)
• Liaison with Contracts Director to ensure our buying rates are in line with our competitors’
• Constantly look for ideas to make us different from our competitors
• To investigate and implement an effective CRM system (with information such as
who called who when, clients birthdays etc)
• To ensure a special offer is sent to our various databases once a month for each brand
• To ensure a newsletter is sent to our various databases once a quarter for each brand
• To ensure our Rates manual is completed by end of August Catalogue of products with descriptions to be prepared and updated on a regular basis
• To increase our visibility on social media
• To maximise our existing partnerships with tourist boards
• To define a clear communication strategy for each market (which newsletter / media support we need to use)
• Responsible for overhaul of our websites / brochures & potential rebranding exercise
• To Produce monthly KPI report for Management team
• Weekly meeting with MD
• To take part in the monthly management meeting
• To review and improve all existing sales processes / procedures
• To investigate new market trends (ex Internet bookings for groups) and ensure we are keeping up with the evolution of the clients requirements
• To complete any reasonable instruction from the MD
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a Senior sales position in an Inbound operator required and a minimum of 3 years experience in a senior management role required
• Languages: fluent French & English compulsory + German an added bonus
• Full clean driving licence