Senior Procurement Specialist in Walldorf (Baden) asapArbeitsort: D-69190 Walldorf · Baden-Württemberg
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 25.05.2016 (151 Tage alt)
• University degree preferably in Business Administration, Law, engineering or a related field. Advance degree in a related field or equivalent preferred
• Act on own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent Project Management Skills
• Knowledge in procuring 3rd Parties services in Consulting, Development, IT Infrastructure, Financial Services and different other Professional Services subcategories, including outsourcing service providers
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate into purchasing requirements
• Apply advanced purchasing knowledge to execute sourcing projects
• Leads and provides expertise to purchasing project teams and participates in purchasing cross functional initiatives.
• Performing supplier capability assessments, continuous improvement and benchmarking world class suppliers to assist the present supply base and identify future suppliers
• Exercise sound and ethical judgment in contract negotiations (including terms and conditions) to leverage highest level of quality at lowest cost.
• Serves as a vital interface to internal customer(s) and management as a recognized source of expertise for the sourcing function and responsible for cross commodity sourcing and leading/managing special projects.
• This position is accountable for cost effective sourcing and contracting. Responsibilities include negotiation of contractual terms and conditions and development of comprehensive scopes of work. Issues Request For Proposals (RFPs), performs competitive supplier evaluations, and participates in and implements the organization's strategic and tactical plans while driving action cross functionally that may affect organizational policies, practices, processes and procedures
• German & English
Bitte schicken sie ihren Lebenslauf an Tom Sander