Virtual internship: Fashion journalism – Writing about your outfitsArbeitsort: Deutschland
- Ena-Mar GmbH
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 15.11.2013 (1072 Tage alt)
We search for a motivated part time intern who wants to gain some experience in fashion and marketing while studying.
The coolest tasks ever:
- You take pictures of your outfit every day, edit them and post them
- You write an article of at least 300 words for each outfit (that means every day!) – explaining why you chose this outfit for your body type, why you combined the colors in this way, etc. Each day has a topic. Most topics you can propose yourself, others we will propose. (E.g.: How to wear skinny jeans with an apple pear shape)
- You can work wherever and whenever you want (telecommuting)
- You work part time for at least 3 months (which makes at least 90 posts about your outfits!)
- An internship without coffee machine and copy machine
- Flexibility regarding the timing of supervision of the internship
- No money. The internship is nil paid
- You are highly engaged and able to work self-directed
- You are fluent in English
- You can take great pictures of yourself
- You like to surf the internet for fashion and style topics
- You can use the necessary computer programs (or are willing to learn them)
- You have your own personal style, no matter if that is sporty, creative, modern, fashionable,…. It does not matter if you are male or female, skinny or curvy, tall or small. No need to be into the latest fashion either.
We offer flexibility regarding time and space, a supportive working climate, interesting tasks in an innovative area and room for creativity.
Interested? Then send us your application (or your questions)
We only answer to applications that include:
1) a picture of you with a cool outfit
2) an article with 280 – 320 words about this outfit.
We are looking forward to your application!