Alle German Technical Support - Jobs in Großbritannien
Alle German Technical Support - Jobs
Alle Jobs in Großbritannien
German Technical Support in BelfastArbeitsort: Großbritannien
- mgi recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 12.09.2016 (194 Tage alt)
Working closely with each of our clients, we pride ourselves on always finding the right candidate for the right position. By building our business around this simple principle, over the last 13 years we have grown to become global leaders in international recruitment.
The person in this position will work in a team environment to support service issues business to business. The role of a Technical Support Agent focuses on delivering high quality support by triaging daily service issues and driving it to closure. The core duty requires providing prompt and accurate updates to service issues, while representing client in a positive, professional manner. The role requires a great amount of skill in cross group collaboration and will act as a single point of contact for all technical issues related to the platform.
Candidates should be comfortable discussing technical scenarios and solutions by phone and email with varying customer skill levels to provide them with updates and routing issues appropriately to the right technology group.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Communicate with customers via telephone and written correspondence
* Act as a single point of contact for the customer for all Service related issues
* Manage/own day to day incidents and drive them towards resolution as per Service Levels.
* Learn pre-release products for effective support upon release
* Report both service issues and customer suggestions.
* Proactively document known issues, issue reports and readiness for both internal and customer consumption.
* Ability to effectively work with senior technical staff as well as development teams.
* Simultaneously drive multiple issues to resolutions by relaying information between customer and appropriate operations team.
* Fluency in written and spoken German language & English
* Demonstrates outstanding customer service in a service driven environment.
* Good understanding of internet & networking terminologies
* Familiar with Office Suite and Communicator
* Candidates need to be familiar with programming concepts and terminology
* Strong technical aptitude, enjoy learning new technologies and be able to self learn new technical areas quickly
* Supports, promotes and puts into practice innovation and change.
* Experience with Visual Studio
* Understanding of cloud computing
* Experience on various Windows Operating Systems
* Competitive salary
* A bright, modern and exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities
* The opportunity to travel and work abroad in a multi-lingual environment
* Performance Related Pay
* Eye Care Provision
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Annual Reward & Recognition Ceremony
* Free cakes and fruit on a Friday!
* 21 Holidays & 6 Stat days & birthday day off
* Stakeholder Pension Scheme