German B2B Account ManagerArbeitsort: Großbritannien
- mgi recruitment
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 12.09.2016 (254 Tage alt)
Working closely with each of our clients, we pride ourselves on always finding the right candidate for the right position. By building our business around this simple principle, over the last 13 years we have grown to become global leaders in international recruitment.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Newcastle, UK
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Virtual Partner Account Manager (VPAM) responsible for building partner loyalty, profitability and growth with a select set of partners in the fast growing Service Provider (SP) & Wireline Emerging Provider (WEP) space.
• You will partner closely with field Partner Account Managers and Business Development Managers to create partner generated opportunities that result in incremental revenue for both Cisco and the partner.
• You will provide back-up coverage to Partner Account Managers on critical accounts as necessary.
• German speaker with Sales experience
• Excellent English
• Good communication skills
• Excellent verbal and comprehension skills