International Commercial DirectorArbeitsort: Mexiko
- iidea company
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 23.09.2013 (1399 Tage alt)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
• Advanced English (writing, reading, speaking), Other Languages desired.
• Indispensable Experience in Commercial and Sales strategies, Strategic planning, Public Relations and Strong coaching and leadership skills (6 years), preferably with relevant experience in similar industry.
• Travel is essential for this position (Visa preferred but not required).
• At least 3 years in current job and still working.
• Analytical Personality.
• Creativity Management.
• Ability to manage groups.
• Development and implementation of PR strategies.
• Conflict management and negotiation.
• Focus on results and to continuous improvement.
• Negotiation Skills.
• Job description:
• It is the head of all the commercial activity of the company.
• Define the business objectives of the company. Design, with his team, the strategies to achieve the objectives.
• Establish pricing policies, terms of sales and distribution channels.
• Design policies of the company in terms of products and markets.
• Understand the market trends and products to implement the necessary measures to adapt to new trends.
• Have and maintain the necessary sales network, recruiting, training and motivating their components to achieve the best results.
• Plan of action areas, allocate human resources required for each area and activity and the budget for each.
• Direct the activities of the delegations, making sure that the guidelines are met from the central and targets for each of them.