Marketing assistant with English skills in part or full timeArbeitsort: D-30159 Hannover · Niedersachsen
- Vollzeit oder Teilzeit
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 23.09.2013 (1126 Tage alt)
For 10 years we have been at the forefront of the move towards performance based marketing online. Our position within a group of technology companies presents us with a resource advantage over our competition - we have access to the development skills of 90 technical geniuses.
A winner of the "Excellence in Affiliate Marketing Award" from Commission Junction, Traffic Junction is also one of the Top 30 companies in the UK Tech Track 2010, a listing from Fast Track in association with The Sunday Times.
- Opening accounts for clients
- Responding to emails (excellent written English is a must)
- Assistant role to manager dealing with campaigns, brands
- Creating/adding text for websites in English
Open to: gap year, exchange students, students with good english skills
• Office organization
• Computer skills (Microsoft office, Internet…)
• Language skills: English (spoken and written)
• Ability to work independently
• Teamwork , resilience
• Marketing degree/studies not required
Please send your application with the usual documents (CV, references).