Product Manager (m/f)Arbeitsort: D-10117 Berlin · Berlin
- Mobile Event Guide GmbH
- monatliches Festgehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 29.10.2015 (579 Tage alt)
You seek out daily challenges, are creative, and share our vision of transforming the world of events into one of interactivity and connectivity? You are highly motivated and keen to create and communicate our product features to internal and external stakeholders?
Come join our team!
- Develop a concise vision of where our product should be, based on understanding of competition, company strategy, user needs as well as available resources
- Based on the product vision you develop a product strategy, product roadmap and new features and functionalities
- Manage the day to day implementation of the product roadmap as product owner in our agile Scrum process
- Passion for innovative software products and mobile technologies
- 2+ years of experience in product management in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum)
-Structured, independent and results oriented working style
- Able to talk to users, business people and IT geeks alike
- You have solid English language skills, German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Market leading product using cutting edge technologies in a high growth environment
- A young and dynamic intercultural working atmosphere
-Room for new ideas and creativity
-Attractive salary and a lot of fun
- Marvellous team events in the office and around Berlin
- Free tickets for various trade shows and conferences
You are interested in this field, are motivated and want to join our product team?
Then, please send your CV!