Business & Hospitality Internship in Cancun, MexicoArbeitsort: Mexiko
- Worldwide internship
- variables Gehalt
- Anzeige vom:
- 25.09.2012 (266 Tage alt)
These internship positions are totally focused in the customer service and the interaction with guests at the hotel. Most of the day the intern will be out of the office in full interaction with new vendors, guests, local and international colleagues providing them assistance in different sort of activities.
• Public relations
• Customer Service
• Front desk
• VIP concierge
• Food and Beverage
• International Cuisine
• Event Planning
• Reservation agent
• Marketing and Sales
• Human Resources
• ENGLISH IS A MUST and at least basic Spanish
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to meet the needs of the clients
• Able to read, analyze, and interpret information, documents and policies
• Manage conflicts, negotiate, and resolve situations
• Able to face competing demands and prioritize tasks
• Self-motivated, independent and able to take initiative.